Hacking SKY3DS TEMPLATE BLUE BUTTON 2021

sobralzord

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Greetings, so I have my new 3ds xl stolen some time ago, but soon I will manage to get a new one, I want to write Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on my card, but it says that I need to update my template, I been looking online a lot for templates and I could only find one "template1202" but this one doesn't let me copy MH4Ult to the card, saying that I need to update my template....

Can someone post the most recent template? Pleaseee

I appreciate it a lot, and thanks!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings, so I have my new 3ds xl stolen some time ago, but soon I will manage to get a new one, I want to write Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on my card, but it says that I need to update my template, I been looking online a lot for templates and I could only find one "template1202" but this one doesn't let me copy MH4Ult to the card, saying that I need to update my template....

Your better off going CFW

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

If you must go on using that, then do read https://gbatemp.net/threads/sky3ds-download.588033/ about both the sky3ds aswell as cfw for your console. The last post has what you are currently looking for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill