Hacking Sky3DS released a new card - no limit for games.

HarryLin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the outsider who figured out the way to go over the limit. He first put the software on a Chinese forum, then he made an English version of it for people who don't read Chinese to use. I'm Chinese too so I got to know about him in the first place.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I know the outsider who figured out the way to go over the limit. He first put the software on a Chinese forum, then he made an English version of it for people who don't read Chinese to use. I'm Chinese too so I got to know about him in the first place.

And then i retranslated his engrish. If you know him personally can you say hi to him for me?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my question wasn't answered so I'll ask again, is it possible to create your own template or edit the current template on sky3ds?

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So from an inexperience enduser standpoint, no its not possible to edit the template with your own headers, is that what your saying?

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the card is supposed to be so blatantly easy to block, why can't anyone give any more details about it? I've read about a thousand posts saying "lolz so easy too blocx" but no posts explaining the flaws. I'm legitimately curious. Satiate me. Thats sounds gross.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw