sky3DS Red Button - Games Unloading Automatically

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by TechAndrew, Sep 4, 2015.

1. TechAndrew
    OP

TechAndrew Untitled

Aug 6, 2015
    Canada
    Wherever I Am
    Hello,
    I have a sky3DS Red Button, but half of the games are loading and unloading automatically. I tried following the instructions on the sky3DS website to solve this problem, but it doesn't save the game and the problem still occurs. I tried to dump the problematic games again, copied their ROMs to the MicroSD card using the tool, but it still does not work and still do not save. Some of the games work, however, some don't work. I'd like to know if you can take a deeper look at this issue and help me out.

Thanks,
    Andrew21

2. Pecrow

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    ===Non-Constructive-and-useless-response===

I have a n3ds on 9.2 with gateway, my girlfriend has a n3ds on 9.9. I have wanted to get sky3ds for some time now but reading the most recent updates on Game security and how sky3ds will not be able to play those games (gateway by the way already released an update to fix this issue) and instead of creating a card that is updatetable like gateway they release new ones to make more money.

I have been keeping an eye on ebay listing for a few weeks, found a n3ds on 9.2 (by messaging the seller and asking) for 176$ (Search by Newly Listed) and bought it, now we will sell the one on 9.9 and keep this one. hopefully get gateway a bit later on in the meantime will use Cubic ninja with a custom firmware for launching CIA games.

I think it is worth the trouble to find one now (under 9.2fw) now then wait 6 months or a year and try to find a n3ds under 9.2 which will be more complicated (expensive)