Status
Not open for further replies.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
good thing you completely and accurately described the situation in your post because the title of the thread wasn't informative enough.
and it's also good you wrote in full caps lock. it's easier for everyone to read because of the big letters ;)

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This is your third thread, you've twice been given an answer about how to boot the game and now the save is corrupted, why don't you try a different freakin' rom because by the looks of it it's either not dumped correctly or you don't know how to correctly flash a game with the tool. Take your time, re-read the instructions and proceed calmly.

da1e85

Trophies
XP
I
WHEN I LAUNCH ORAS IT SAYS SAVE DATA HAS BEEN CORRUPTED
or Google it. In the event of an error like that you have to press certain buttons I can't remember the exact ones but it did that for my Pokemon x I would look it up for you but you seem like the lazy type who can't do anything for themselves I did tell you to google it I just have I know the answer it to 22 seconds to find

pandaboii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I
or Google it. In the event of an error like that you have to press certain buttons I can't remember the exact ones but it did that for my Pokemon x I would look it up for you but you seem like the lazy type who can't do anything for themselves
thx i got it fixed :)
not gonna make multiple threads again , sorta a cod noob i am

da1e85

Trophies
XP
Re read the tutorials there's countless ones by me and others on sky3ds but maybe if you can't even work a simple cart like sky3ds or the tools what go with it maybe you should stick to buying games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol