Hacking Sky3ds+ not working with Monster Hunter 4 (US)

frenccw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, anyone else having issues with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (US) on Sky3ds+? I've updated the game and i can't get pass the Character Creation page. It only worked the first time i played it; subsequently i have never succeeded in continuing the game.

Any ideas?

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had the same problem with the EUR version.
I deleted my character, I recreated it and I accepted the tutorial things when it was asked.
It worked perfectly for me.

frenccw

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same problem with the EUR version.
I deleted my character, I recreated it and I accepted the tutorial things when it was asked.
It worked perfectly for me.

It works the first time, and then after i restart the game the same problem persists. I've tried both saying no and yes to the tutorial question. Are you using Sky3ds+ on the latest 110 firmware?

Do you have a USA 3DS? The Skycard is region specific (unless you're using Ninjax etc) so if you've not got a USA version perhaps download another. Also have you updated your firmware with the recent change? http://sky3ds.com/download.html
Good luck.

Yes im using the latest firmware. Region shouldn't be an issue as i can launch the game just fine. In addition i am also using US ROM on a US 3DS. Other ROMs works fine. I've also tried getting the ROM from another source but it still has the same issue

Last edited by frenccw,

chaosrunner

Substitute Soul Reaper
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys, anyone else having issues with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (US) on Sky3ds+? I've updated the game and i can't get pass the Character Creation page. It only worked the first time i played it; subsequently i have never succeeded in continuing the game.

Any ideas?
that sucks

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It works the first time, and then after i restart the game the same problem persists. I've tried both saying no and yes to the tutorial question. Are you using Sky3ds+ on the latest 110 firmware?

Yes im using the latest firmware. Region shouldn't be an issue as i can launch the game just fine. In addition i am also using US ROM on a US 3DS. Other ROMs works fine. I've also tried getting the ROM from another source but it still has the same issue

I had the problem on the first firmware. (v100)
I did not have any issue with the game since this "glitch". I just recreated my hunter and say yes to the tutorial and everything went smoothly then.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you format the sd card? If not format it with sdformatter. Your rip might have also just gone bad. Remove the update and try again without the update.

See what sticks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.