Sky3DS N3DS internet problems...Comcast :(

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by chaoticlogic, Oct 28, 2015.

1. chaoticlogic
    OP

chaoticlogic Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    United States
    Hey everyone,

I know this has probably been posted a thousand times, but I was hoping for more information specific to my problem. I am using a Sky3DS. However, the issues occur even when connecting to the eShop.

Basically, my internet is hit or miss when connected to my 3DS. Every other device connected works wonderfully. I have 50 mb/s download, so there is no problem there. Sometimes, the 3DS connects wonderfully, and other times (most of the time) it is sluggish and will time out (e-shop, pokemon trades, etc) Also, games lag more than usual (SSB is almost unplayable...didn't have this problem at my old place.) Also, I am obviously not banned, I have a private header.

I have tried "solutions" I have seen online about changing firewall settings, changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.8.4 and it still crawls along and is just acting odd. This happens with both my EU and NA N3DS, so it is not a region issue. I get so many different error codes that posting them all would be pointless.

Any help would be appreciated. I realize comcast is a pain to work with. I have an Xfinity modem with a Cisco router.

2. Ericjwg

Ericjwg GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    オンタリオ
    that's odd:unsure:

3. chaoticlogic
    OP

chaoticlogic Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2015
    United States
    I may have fixed it. Had to reset my router, but seems to work better now.

Ericjwg likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice