Hacking Sky3DS Load Times

Iamapirate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies in advance if this has already been answered.

How long does it take a Sky3DS to load from ROM to ROM? I've seen it in video, but it might seem different in person. I dunno.

Iamapirate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That's good. Not really a problem 4 me.

Unrelated, but does game data show up on the activity log? Like, if I'm playing a game on Sky3DS, does it add that game to the log?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
It all depends on your SD and the size of the game you are using.

I use a class 10 Sandisk Ultra and it takes between 4 to 5 seconds to switch between pokemon alpha and X or Smash Bros, but i you will find people in here that have load times till 10 seconds.

nosklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I suggest multiple 16gb cards instead of a single big card. It is easier to sort. If you want to get to a specific game it is faster than cycle many games.

Iamapirate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Eh. The whole reason I want one is to hold all my games on the one card. Having multiple SDs seems kinda redundant, because I would have to constantly switch out the SDs.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Eh. The whole reason I want one is to hold all my games on the one card. Having multiple SDs seems kinda redundant, because I would have to constantly switch out the SDs.
imagine that you have to press the blue button 20 times to go to your game , after that you want to play the game before the game you just played it in the list
you have to finish the list and get back to press

get 2 or 3 16 GB Micro SD card

Iamapirate

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I honestly don't care. I can do something else whilst I'm waiting for it. I just wanted to know exactly how long it'd take. I have the patience, I was just curious.

Kuifa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, either way the Sky3ds has a game limit of 31 games so the cycle wouldn't be that huge...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
how good is the button? how hard do i have to press it to change the game? it is so easy that could i do it by accident? or is it difficult that i might end up ejecting the sky3ds cart?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX