Hacking Sky3ds load issue

xmetalheadx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there. My new sky3ds arrived today and i have been messing around with it for about 3 hours, I can´t load a single rom, the blue led just wont blink, no matter what I´m doing. I´ve tried 3 different microsd cards, 4 different roms, no effect. And google have no idea too. Can anyone help me?

NegaBBB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hi there. My new sky3ds arrived today and i have been messing around with it for about 3 hours, I can´t load a single rom, the blue led just wont blink, no matter what I´m doing. I´ve tried 3 different microsd cards, 4 different roms, no effect. And google have no idea too. Can anyone help me?
Did you format your sd card using the sky3ds disk utility?

Last edited by NegaBBB,

xmetalheadx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No one here can help you if you received a broken card... Try getting an exchange/refund from the website you bought it from.
I don´t think, that my card is broken. I think something is wrong with the diskwriter, it always says, that i have to update the template file, but I have the latest version.

xmetalheadx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You have to select it in the diskwriter.
I did.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That´s what I´m getting every time I try to write new rom via diskwriter.

Attachments

• Unbe12312nannt.PNG
    Unbe12312nannt.PNG
    1.5 KB · Views: 132

xmetalheadx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yep. The template file seems to work, the roms might be broken. I tried to write Xenoblade to my sd card ( its the only .3ds rom I have) and it worked! The other roms are .cia, i had to convert them and not a single one seems to work. Is there an reliable .cia to .3ds converter?

Attachments

• 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    5.2 KB · Views: 142

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol