Sky3ds+ is not working please help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by RAW3DS, Jan 10, 2019.

1. RAW3DS
    OP

RAW3DS Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    hello I have sky3ds+ but i couldnt work what I did is not run...please can you help me...? new 3ds xl system is 11.06.0-39E. gbatemp. net/review/sky3ds.414/ I did that what here say and i check on the youtube but is not same normali the red light does not blinks until the process is finished and then becomes green when the process is finished but whit me when I add firmware.bin file in flash the card red light blinks i wait until the pocess is finish 5+10 min then I add game in..as far as I watching on YouTube I sow that there have .sav file included on the game but I add only 3ds game.and when I put card on the there have only green light is not become red light and is not reading...what do you think where is problem: from my dowland game or from the card which one...
    Thanks

2. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Save your time and just CFW instead, that Sky3ds+ is trash.

3. RAW3DS
    OP

RAW3DS Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    why is trash mate i have pay for this card 70$ ? i want to gaming online simple pokemon ultra sun i wait help

4. AmandaRose

AmandaRose The Fallen Angel

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    Is the game for the same region as the 3ds as sky3ds can only load games for the region the system is for.

5. Hayato213

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    You can get CFW setup for free and the scene support Cia format games now a day not rom format that much.

6. AmandaRose

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    As has been said CFW is the best option. Its easy to set up. It can be done for free. Has a hell of a lot more features than the Sky3ds. Is safer to use online than the sky3ds ect ect.

7. RAW3DS
    OP

RAW3DS Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    i understend but firstly i want to try this system any help for sky3ds+ ? please

8. AmandaRose

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    Like I already asked is the game for the same region as your 3ds as sky3ds is not region free?

9. RAW3DS
    OP

RAW3DS Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    region is not free on the sky3ds plus ? before i buy this card i can see for any sites sky3ds plus card is region free. if is not realy this why i pay for this card this money :(

10. AmandaRose

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    The card is region free in that the sky3ds will work on any region of 3ds but the games on it need to be for the same region as the 3ds.

11. RAW3DS
    OP

RAW3DS Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    may be work whit Freakyhax or Ninjhax 2.9 but my problem is this region ?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

becouse i try usa games and eu region games but problem is same

12. AmandaRose

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    To make it work region free you need to install cfw. But doing so it would be just be easier to install all the games and not use the sky3ds at all

13. RAW3DS
    OP

RAW3DS Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Pokemon Sun & Moon online is working on the cfw ? and other question if is work all from cfw why this card is from this prices r4i card is 18$ but this card is 70$ what is the plus from this card?

14. AmandaRose

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    Like I previously said CFW runs all games from any region. All games work online with no issues. There is actually a much less chance of being banned online using cfw.

The sky3ds card is pointless and nobody on this site recommends buying one when cfw has a hell of a lot more features and is totally free to set up.

15. RAW3DS
    OP

RAW3DS Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    what is extras for this card if is all working for cfw ? and my problems is same if possible to me help ?[please

16. Hayato213

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    R4i is a DS card, and Sky3DS+ is a 3DS card, R4i can be used to configure NTRboot to install Boot9Strap. Stargate 3DS card is similar price to the Sky3DS+. These days you don't need to pay a hefty amount just to have access to free 3DS games.

17. RAW3DS
    OP

RAW3DS Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    ok but how i can fix my problem why dont working this card or problem is for games ?

18. Hayato213

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Do what @AmandaRose said , find the game in the same region of your 3ds.

19. RAW3DS
    OP

RAW3DS Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2019
    United Kingdom
    i understend for region problem but my problem is other i dont know card is work or not how i can fix my problem becouse all days i can source for google but noting solution. and please tell me for cheap card for 3ds

20. Hayato213

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    First you need to find out if Ultra sun is compatible with Sky3ds+, you need to look for the compatible list, as for flash card like Sky3DS+, Stargate, Gateway they are waste of money.