Hacking sky3ds homebrew

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
er.. I just did this on a n3dsxl and all you need is cubic ninja and the QR... and the 3ds <=9.2 fw.

After that just restart cubic ninja/level design and it starts up your homebrew launcher or whatever...

Or did the OP mean hacking via using a "backup" from a sky3ds? In which case, no idea, as cubic ninja is cheap and on top of that looked like a game that I MIGHT play at least a little, which is similar logic applied to my using tales of symphonia for vwii hacking on my new wii u. I like RPGs, the store had it, it was cheap, and it had a working exploit, so I got the exploit plus a bonus game with manuals and everything.

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
er.. I just did this on a n3dsxl and all you need is cubic ninja and the QR... and the 3ds <=9.2 fw.

After that just restart cubic ninja/level design and it starts up your homebrew launcher or whatever...

Or did the OP mean hacking via using a "backup" from a sky3ds? In which case, no idea, as cubic ninja is cheap and on top of that looked like a game that I MIGHT play at least a little, which is similar logic applied to my using tales of symphonia for vwii hacking on my new wii u. I like RPGs, the store had it, it was cheap, and it had a working exploit, so I got the exploit plus a bonus game with manuals and everything.

well he did say in the original post ''cubic ninja rom on sky3ds'' .. so i guess its for installing the homebrew via a backup :P

Reactions: Margen67

TehLexinator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes the sky3ds blue button works perfectly fine for using cubic ninja for ninjhax, atleast on my N3DS xl 9.0.0-20U...not sure why people keep on saying it doesnt..

Because tempers like to spread false info.
No clue as to why or what point it serves...

I can indeed confirm that it does work.

I also answered this question in my FAQ.

Reactions: puss2puss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.