1. DSpider

DSpider GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Romania
    There are roms that take up 4 GB, you know (Resident Evil, for example). And don't forget that 4 GB means ~3.7/3.8 GB... Maybe if you trim them. But then you'd be left with just one game... Nah, they're pretty cheap nowadays. 8-16 GB is more than fine. Trust me, you don't wanna have to switch between more than 4-5 games. The waiting is extremely painful.

A better alternative would be buying a larger SD card instead of a larger microSD (O3DS uses the old SD type), and using that for installing and running CIA games from Pasta CFW instead of constantly having to switch them on the Sky3DS and worrying about save game files, etc. The 2 GB card is more than enough for Cubic Ninja (needed for running Pasta CFW).

2. Dax_Fame

Dax_Fame Annoying Member

United States
    2GB is from another time. I remember having a 2GB microSD in my v3xx Razr (lol yeah) and it being like WHOOOOAAA......... That was about 10 years ago :wacko: modmymoto anyone?

3. Kyouhei

Kyouhei is Purple a mood?

United States
    I Still have a customized binder for MSD cases with MSD's ranging from 512MB-32GB..., but yeah, 8-16GB is the way to go.

4. [Alt][F4]

[Alt][F4] Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    32gb, and using sky3ds optimizer.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - sky3ds, doing, wrong