Sky3ds - Gamecard cannot be used

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Danxtir, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Danxtir
    OP

Danxtir Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2015
    Hi there,

I recently bought a Sky3ds and got it working and everything (blue button version). Im an eu player, and have downloaded games like animal crossing and mario kart which work fine.

However, I cannot manage to play a single pokemon omega ruby game. Ive downloaded the roms from multiple sites, but some seem to have the same name. Ive also tried a few templates but dont really know whether thats right or wrong.

Please help me.

2. LameNobody

LameNobody Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast

Jan 23, 2015
    Canada
    Have you tried buying the game?

Or google the release name:
    Pokemon.Omega.Ruby.EUR.3DS-CONTRAST

3. SuperSVGA

SuperSVGA GBAtemp Regular

Oct 26, 2013
    United States
    Usually means you have the wrong region rom. Make sure the rom region matches your 3DS.

4. Danxtir
    OP

Danxtir Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2015
    Ive already tried to download from different sites, but I cant seem to get it to work. I dont know what to do :(

5. LameNobody

Jan 23, 2015
    Canada
    You're not giving us any info
    What region is your 3ds, what region are the roms you're downloading?

Again, for a EUR copy of pokemon omega ruby you need this release:
    Pokemon.Omega.Ruby.EUR.3DS-CONTRAST

For a USA rom you'd need this release:
    Pokemon_Alpha_Sapphire_3DS-VENOM

6. Danxtir
    OP

Danxtir Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2015
    First of all, I said at the beginning I was from the EU and am playing EU games. When I try looking up what you said, I found some websites, but when it comes down to downloading them, none of them work. Im struggling to find one that can be downloaded. I know we cant post websites up, and would really appreciate some help.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

And when I mean none of them work, I mean the download links dont work, not the game. I cannot seem to get any download links.

7. LameNobody

Jan 23, 2015
    Canada
    You living in EU doesn't matter. Lots of users here use out of region consoles, You didn't have to be a cunt when I tried to make sure of your console's region.

Second, We cannot discuss places to acquire games on this forum, It's against the rules.
    But, i can tell you that you'll need a EUR version of the game

8. Danxtir
    OP

Danxtir Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2015
    I wasnt trying to be a cunt when explaining my region, and am sorry If I appeared that way. Would I still need a contrast EUR version or just EUR version. Ive already tried a normal EUR but no luck was there.