1. [Alt][F4]

[Alt][F4] Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    whats a real sd-card reader? lol i think i have the cheapo one too, tried kingston and lexar mSD cards no luck..

2. porchemasi

porchemasi GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I used my blackberry with the microSD in it, tethered to PC via USB. Used latest diskwriter available and it flashed 10+ games super fast and no issue. I also used a USB 3.0 Kingston SD USB stick with no issues.

3. K3wld3wd

K3wld3wd Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Actually, went through all of these replies and the only thing people have offered as help is "try a different SD card"... worthless

I bet you would like to actually FIX your SD card that was made seriously inoperable instead?... priceless

Step 1: First of all run Windows command line and type diskpart in the command prompt. Windows will ask you for Administrator permissions to run the tool.

Step 2: Run list disk command to find your USB flash disk’s number. It should be the same as disk’s number in Computer Management tool.

Step 3: Type select disk <disk number> command, e.g. select disk 1.

Step 4: Type clean command to cleanup all of the volumes and partitions.

Step 5: Type create partition primary

Step 6: Type exit

Step 7: Use your windows PC to format the SD card which will now be reformatted to it's original full size.

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 GBAtemp's Biggest Women Respecter™
    Global Moderator

Poland
    Why not use the Disk Manager GUI to do the same thing in a few clicks? Besides, SDFormater already has a size adjustment option and it rarely fails.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - DiskWriter, Sky3DS,