sky3ds bad sd card or bad sky3ds?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by laneman121, Dec 5, 2015.

1. laneman121
    OP

laneman121 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2015
    United States
    i just purchased a sky3ds and a 16 gb micro sd card from peachds, they gave me some cheap brand micro sd card called transcend for $10 bucks i thought buying the flash card and micro sd card bundled would work without a hitch, the blue light now flashes nonstop on both the 16 gbmicro sd cards they gave me, did they rip me off with a low quality micro sd card or is my sky3ds a dud?

website i bought card and micro sd cards from.

http://www.peachds.com/

edit the cheap micro sd they sold me for $10
    http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-MicroSDHC-Class10-Adapter-TS32GUSDU1E/dp/B00CES44EO

Last edited by laneman121, Dec 5, 2015
  2. Father Crilly

Father Crilly GBAtemp's Phoney Priest

Aug 5, 2015
    Ireland
    I'm not sure what the problem is but have you done the following?

Press and hold the blue button on the Sky3DS and put the Sky3DS (with the Micro SD card in it) into the 3DS (while still holding the blue button) and keep it in for 5 seconds (keep the blue button pressed the whole time) and then remove the Sky3DS from the 3DS. Press and hold the blue button and insert it again then take it out and then put it back in without holding the blue button.

I think that's the exact process. Have you formatted the Micro SD card with diskwriter and have you put games on it?

3. laneman121
    OP

laneman121 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2015
    United States
    ok got it working, thanks.

Father Crilly likes this.
  4. Father Crilly

Father Crilly GBAtemp's Phoney Priest

Aug 5, 2015
    Ireland
    No problem.

5. laneman121
    OP

laneman121 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2015
    United States
    problem was rom just did not work, zelda a link between worlds i was getting error cartridge was removed and screwing up everything.