Hacking Sky3DS+ and Xenoblade (ISSUES!)

WOLVERINE777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone, sorry for bothering you with that post but I was suggested to create a new one rather than following the oldre issue post.

So here it goes again..

I've bought my Sky3ds+ (this one http://www.sky3dsplus.net/ , u can see the card in the attach to the post) recently for a purpose to run a Xenoblade 3ds on my New 3DS (firmware is 11.6.0-39E).

As prescribed I have upgraded the flash card up to the latest firmware (140) and I did not have ANY problems at all while upgrading etc. As you may know Xenoblade rom cannot fit a FAT32/64kb formatted microsd so the one have to trim it - so I trimmed the rom.

When I copy this rom onto my microsd (I have different cards from 16Gb to 32gb) - it creates .sav file, it blinks for a while but then it stops and the game just cannot be read - nothing's happening, like AT ALL! When I add for ex. Mario Kart 7 or Mario Party Star Rush - it reads these roms perfectly and plays well. When I add, say Super Smash Bros - the story's exactly the same - the game just does not appear at all. As mentioned earlier I tried different cards - the story's the same.

I tried to contact the official site - the only thing they suggest is: "Try another new microSD card, format it to FAT32, copy the the firmwareV140 from a PC by other USB adapter, then connect your microSD card with that USB cable to your PC, just redo the updating for your sky3DS+." And then: " Sorry we won't accept the video file via email. You might have to re-download your roms from more reliable sources anyway.".... Obviously, I did everything mentioned above - and the situation is the same - some games are recognized, some - aren't.

I have already been suggested to try to reformat my microsd in exFAT and I've put an original rom into it - alas, NOTHING changed :(

I even tried to change the firmware to 130, but, apparently once you have upgraded it to 140 - there's no way back!

I know that eShop games does not work on Sky3ds+ - so I am not speaking about these games - actually it's all about Xenoblade 3DS - and I do not know what to do...

Can anyone suggest an idea? I would be very much obliged for ANY help.

Thanks A LOOT in adavance! Because I am completely lost - it MUST work but it does NOT.

Attachments

• post-654-1526046222.png
    post-654-1526046222.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 207

WOLVERINE777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, I didn't know that :) Been misguided a bit by the fact that my other 3DS that uses GATEWAY and reads all types of roms - thought Sky3DS+ is the same. Apparently it's not...
Thanks!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I didn't know that :) Been misguided a bit by the fact that my other 3DS that uses GATEWAY and reads all types of roms - thought Sky3DS+ is the same. Apparently it's not...
Thanks!
Sky is a proper card emulator. If your 3DS is region free (due to CFW patches) then Sky will be region free, not differently than original games - because that's what the 3DS sees a Sky as

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg