Hacking Sky3DS and regionFour

PlayGameTom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah, I'm running out of ideas. But checking the SD card would work, or formatting it with a PC would too. That's all I can think of right now, because I have a similar setup that runs just fine.
After reinstalling, i used rxmode to start emuNAND the first time and it worked. Hope it will work a second time then

Reactions: juan_3579

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After reinstalling, i used rxmode to start emuNAND the first time and it worked. Hope it will work a second time then

All that's left now is to install the Fire Emblem CIA to your Emunand. You'll have to convert your Fire Emblem: If 3DS rom to CIA first though. There's a program you can use to do just that:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-3ds-simple-cia-converter.384559/

As for installing the CIA, you'll have to install either FBI or DevMenu to install any CIAs to your Emunand.

PlayGameTom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bring bad news, but after a single restart of the emuNAND, it is stuck again in Blackscreen

Yeah, it's probably something with the SD card then, since it did successfully boot. Try using a different SD card.

So grab another one, use gateway to format the Emunand, and then copy over all of the data from the old SD card to the new one and try to start RxTools again.

PlayGameTom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yeah, it's probably something with the SD card then, since it did successfully boot. Try using a different SD card.

So grab another one, use gateway to format the Emunand, and then copy over all of the data from the old SD card to the new one and try to start RxTools again.
I successfully booted emuNAND twice in a row

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you very much for helping me. It works fine now. Except i cant install the cia for FE:IF since its too big(had to use a 4G SD Card now)

Reactions: juan_3579

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I successfully booted emuNAND twice in a row

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you very much for helping me. It works fine now. Except i cant install the cia for FE:IF since its too big(had to use a 4G SD Card now)

No problem, glad to know everything worked out.

PlayGameTom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
No problem, glad to know everything worked out.
Oh i got one last question.. I installed FE:IF Patched via dev menu but its stuck in 3DS Screen and when i try to start it via rxmode it doesnt show up anymore and using "select" doesnt open the multi rom menu

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh i got one last question.. I installed FE:IF Patched via dev menu but its stuck in 3DS Screen and when i try to start it via rxmode it doesnt show up anymore and using "select" doesnt open the multi rom menu

It should work, but I don't think rxMode supports multi rom menu. As for the CIA, is it the English patched version? It works just fine one mine, although I'm using the crypto-fixed version. If anything, try installing the CIA again via a different installer. Big blue menu has issues sometimes.

PlayGameTom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It should work, but I don't think rxMode supports multi rom menu. As for the CIA, is it the English patched version? It works just fine one mine, although I'm using the crypto-fixed version. If anything, try installing the CIA again via a different installer. Big blue menu has issues sometimes.
Ok. For now im gonna sleep since its 3:30Am here xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/pro/scientists-design-super-battery-made-with-cheap-readily-affordable-...