Hacking Sky3ds+ and latest Roms error

Emjei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a n3dsxl with a sky3ds+ up to date. The problem is some newer roms aren't working. The game shows up but when I hit open it says "game card could not be read". Anyone know why am I getting this error? I noticed the games that do work have 2 options 'manual or open' and the ones the don't work only says 'open'...

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
Trophies
XP
Country
You probably used out-of-region roms. Sky3ds+ only works for rom the same with your 3ds' region.

If they are not out-of-regions, then probably the rom is modified in a way that causes it's signature checks to fail.

Last edited by princeken09,

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have a n3dsxl with a sky3ds+ up to date. The problem is some newer roms aren't working. The game shows up but when I hit open it says "game card could not be read". Anyone know why am I getting this error? I noticed the games that do work have 2 options 'manual or open' and the ones the don't work only says 'open'...
Only change the GAMESAVE_KEY in the cfg file. Doing anything else can give you this error (gave me it anyway). On the SKY3DS site they tell you to modify something besides just the GAMESAVE_KEY (header), but doing that was what gave me the error (it's either CART_ID or CHIP_ID, I can't remember).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1