Hacking Sky3ds a little problem

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello, I have sky3ds blue button and today I swapped sd cards for the first time and something just happened, no game is being readed, like no matter if I put back the old sd card which worked it doesnt do anything. If I am correct there is a way to reset it but I forgot it how you do it, can someone help me with this? Thanks.

HolyAtro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Stupid question but have you tried blowing into the SD Card slot like you would on an old N64 console? Sometimes when I remove and replace my SD card from the blue button Sky3DS it won't read the game until I do that.

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Stupid question but have you tried blowing into the SD Card slot like you would on an old N64 console? Sometimes when I remove and replace my SD card from the blue button Sky3DS it won't read the game until I do that.

Lol well no but I am not sure if it would work :P

HolyAtro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, well if you're going to make a thread asking for help you should probably consider the suggestions offered.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also forgot to mention to make sure you blow into the actual game slot of the 3DS.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Alright, well if you're going to make a thread asking for help you should probably consider the suggestions offered.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also forgot to mention to make sure you blow into the actual game slot of the 3DS.

Okay.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Put it in holding the blue button until it stops flashing take it out put it back in wait for it to stop flashing take it out and put it back in and itshould be reset
Sorry lack of commas and what not my phone is messed up

Xalyy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Put it in holding the blue button until it stops flashing take it out put it back in wait for it to stop flashing take it out and put it back in and itshould be reset
Sorry lack of commas and what not my phone is messed up

Will try it thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: