Sky3ds a little problem

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Xalyy, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Xalyy
    OP

Xalyy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 20, 2015
    Romania
    Hello, I have sky3ds blue button and today I swapped sd cards for the first time and something just happened, no game is being readed, like no matter if I put back the old sd card which worked it doesnt do anything. If I am correct there is a way to reset it but I forgot it how you do it, can someone help me with this? Thanks.

2. HolyAtro

HolyAtro Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    Stupid question but have you tried blowing into the SD Card slot like you would on an old N64 console? Sometimes when I remove and replace my SD card from the blue button Sky3DS it won't read the game until I do that.

3. Xalyy
    OP

Xalyy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 20, 2015
    Romania
    Lol well no but I am not sure if it would work :P

4. HolyAtro

HolyAtro Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    Alright, well if you're going to make a thread asking for help you should probably consider the suggestions offered.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also forgot to mention to make sure you blow into the actual game slot of the 3DS.

Quantumcat likes this.
  5. Xalyy
    OP

Xalyy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 20, 2015
    Romania
    Okay.

6. pbanj

pbanj The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich

Dec 29, 2014
    United States
    in a ziploc
    Put it in holding the blue button until it stops flashing take it out put it back in wait for it to stop flashing take it out and put it back in and itshould be reset
    Sorry lack of commas and what not my phone is messed up

7. Xalyy
    OP

Xalyy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 20, 2015
    Romania
    Will try it thanks!