Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi everyone, I just got a Sky 3d card and I have some doubs and looking for some opinion as well.

My doubs are:
- When I play some game through Sky 3ds, it says there is an update available in the eShop for that game, will it work if I install? Is there any risk of ban?
- My console is in 9.2.0-20E FW. is there any reason to update? (i.e.: games that require higher firmware through Sky3ds, etc)
- I heard about Nintendo starting to ban, is it true? What is considered risk behaviour?

Opinion:
- I have another 3ds, one on 4.5.0-10E. For some reason I can't read QR's on Cubic Ninja (is there way to fix this without update btw?) [Using Sky3ds I now can]. In case there is another advantage, should I update my 9.2.0-20?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1 You can go on eshop without problems
2 I suggest you to not update
3 If you play online with public headers you can be banned

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal

LonePilgrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't want to open a new thread, so I'm gonna ask here:

Are system updates stored on games? I mean if a game requires a higher firmware can it be updated through the game on Sky?

vahnx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So one possible "safe" and free method to update would be buy a game from a place that allows returns under x hours/days, use it to update then return. Or just use a friends game (assuming the game is on newer firmware). But I assume it's safe to just connect to the net with the card not in the system and update normally. Or even with the card in the system it's probably safe to update, as long as you don't play online with public headers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night