Skins don't display properly.

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Blasingame, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Blasingame
    OP

Blasingame Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2009
    United States
    I recently updated from AKAIO 1.4 to 1.5 by just pasting over the new firmware files. I have a slight problem with the way certain skins display on my Acekard. The default skins that come with the card display correctly, but anyother skin I uses the calendar does not display nor does the time. I'm wondering If it is a problem with 1.5 or I need to update some values in one of the .ini's. Checking to see if anyone else ran into this problem.

2. scrtmstr

scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2009
    Netherlands
    the Netherregions!
    i've got these problems as well, sometimes little pictures like arrows or start don't show up either. But it's only a problem when i'm updating the database or need to change something in the settings.

but i dunno where it's coming from.

3. Blasingame
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2009
    United States
    Ok I think I found the problem. The problem only exists with skins that I downloaded from Nintendskinz site listed in one of the stickes. I found skins from the Acekard site worked without any problems. That's as far as my trouble shooting went. I wonder what the difference could be between the skins in terms of their layout that one sites skins worked over another's.

4. Rascal

Rascal GBAtemp Fan

Apr 23, 2008
    United States
    What is the URL for Nintendskinz (Google was no help)? I'll check a few of their themes and see what the problem is.

5. brissmas

brissmas GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2008
    Pallet Town ^-^
    Maybe NDSthemes? Because none of the times and dates on those skins dont work either.

6. zshckfle

zshckfle Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2009
    United States
    just copy the calender folder from a working theme to one of the mesed up themes.
    worked for me

7. Rascal

Rascal GBAtemp Fan

Apr 23, 2008
    United States

8. Blasingame
    OP

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2009
    United States
    Ok, I guess I should read more before I start jumping to these conclusions. good to know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice