Skinning Tutorial Files

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by elemcee, Apr 13, 2009.

Apr 13, 2009

Skinning Tutorial Files by elemcee at 8:10 PM (712 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. elemcee
    OP

Newcomer elemcee Newbie

United States
    I posted this in the thread about the CycloDS forums being down, but I thought I'd create a separate topic so it doesn't get buried.

After days of trying to access the CycloDS forums to get info on skinning, I gave up and found the info elsewhere. I found the evo-skinning-info.zip file on an Italian forum. You have to register to get to it, so I thought I'd host the file myself for those who don't speak Italian or don't want to register.

So if you're looking for detailed info on how create skins for the CycloDS Evolution, click here.

I just registered to share this. Hope someone finds it helpful.

2. StellaCaelum5

Newcomer StellaCaelum5 Member

United States
    Thanks for this info and all the hard work! The "click here" link doesn't work for me though.... ??

3. elemcee
    OP

Newcomer elemcee Newbie

United States
    Just to clarify . . . I didn't write the tutorial or anything (and I didn't see a credit in the tutorial file or I'd happily name names). But it is a really good one, though. I'm looking forward to making some nice skins.

And another aside, this cart is awesome. So easy to use. I highly recommend it. I'm a newbie when it comes to flash carts and homebrew and such, and this is so simple and it works flawlessly.

And the link should open a dialog that prompts you to save the zip file to your computer. Here's the actual address: http://www.elemcee.com/nds/evo-skinning-info.zip.

Let me know if you're still having problems.

4. TraumaHoundNDS

Member TraumaHoundNDS GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Lots of tips and tricks can be found at NDSthemes.com, too. I know DiD was hosting the CycloDS Skin Tester on his site for times like these when TC's forum is down. You can find a link in this thread.