Skinless Menu Help

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Moogle100, Jan 12, 2010.

Jan 12, 2010

Skinless Menu Help by Moogle100 at 7:29 AM (611 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Moogle100
    OP

Newcomer Moogle100 Newbie

United States
    After downloading a large amount of skins from a couple sites, I decided to test a few of 'em out. When I got to a certain skin, the top screen turned blue. The bottom screen is fine for the most part, 'cept that there's no background and the start menu wont come up. Is there a way I can fix this?

I've tried opening the start menu to load another skin, and I THINK it freezes. Is there a way I can select a skin by putting my sd into my computer?

2. ThePengwin

Newcomer ThePengwin Member

Australia
    If you go into the __ak2 folder of your SD card, open up the globalsettings.ini

youll see the line
    That line should correspond to a folder of the selected theme, so change it to the name of a default theme like the default zelda or black one.

i hope that helps [​IMG]

3. Skid00dshi

Newcomer Skid00dshi Advanced Member

United States
    You can do that...I have never tried that method and I won't too..

You can get a new clean firmware and drag out the ui folder onto the root of the memory card or desktop, whichever you prefer. Then delete the acekard firmware and folder from the memory card. The replace the ui folder with the other ui folder in the clean new firmware and drag it in. Or you can just drag and drop the new firmware in then drop the ui folder in. Whichever is easier.

Delete the one that messed up your firmware. It won't work no matter what. Even if you tried it again, it will still go corrupt.

Doesn't make any sense? My bad.

4. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    basically what kadushy said.

put new firmware on, just keep your saves and backups.