Website
www.pokenet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hihi

New skin -.o

NDS%20-%20Skin%20-%20M3%20Real%20or%20G6%20-%20Reflections2.jpg

Download it from: Here

Apologies for the hard to read text, blame the G6 team for it since the shell ignores the settings for the font colour... Try it ;p

In the archive you will find a reflections folder, in there a skin2 folder (copy to /system and rename if you don't want it to be 2) and a couple of bmp files, if you want to replace the loading images on ALL SKINS you can copy those files into the /system directory

[Edit]

Text colour in skin is fixed now...

The upload system on here is very broken, it's refusing to let me replace one file with another (and has in fact broken the original file now so neither works), it also additionally (possibly intentionally) breaks URLs entered into the description so I can't even put a link to the file on my server without screwing it up!

The download in this topic works fine however

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
really nice skin, those icons are really cool... when I make a skin I never much attention to the text since there really not much you can do to them anymore, they keep adding the color values but there's gotta be some programming problem or maybe something missing from the .ini file...

Hidekiadam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokenet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hihi

Yeah, if they ever fix that, the text will suddenly look a lot better

Feel a bit bad for grumbling at your text now given the options to set it DON'T WORK

Thankyou again G6/M3 team -.-

Incidentally, I noticed that the transparency doesn't seem to work on all images either, heh, the top bar and the two tabbed ones in particular I ended up having to edit parts of the bg image into because the transparency just didn't work, heh

They really need to fix the damn thing or open up their source, it wouldn't hurt to be able to position things like the scrollbar or have different desktop.bmp images depending on which display is active at the time (menu, file list, config etc.)

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just wish they allow small videos on the top screen and sound, but first they gotta fix text so it works like before did... lol...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom