Six more Marvel vs. Capcom 3 characters revealed.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Capcom has revealed four more characters on the eve of the San Diego Comic Con. Chun-Li is joined by Trish, from the Devil May Cry series, and Marvel's Doctor Doom and Super-Skrull.

All four new characters will be playable at Capcom's booth at the show (#4844), so definitely swing by and check that out if you're attending. There will also be a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 panel on Friday, July 23 in Room 24ABC from 2:00–3:00 PM. Marvel writer Frank Tieri will be on hand to talk about the game.

Below is the current roster as we know it:

New Characters
- Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
- Trish (Devil May Cry)
- Doctor Doom
- Super-Skrull

Previously Known Characters
Chris Redfield
The Hulk
Dante
Captain America
Felicia
Wolverine
Morrigan
Deadpool
Iron Man
Ryu

Check out the gallery for new screens and videos.

Source

Trish, that's all I need.

EDIT: Thanks to Gaisuto for the following screenshot. It reveals two more characters: Amataresu from Okami and Thor from, you know, Thor.

Gaisuto said:
Marvel.com just made a big boo-boo, linking some screens we weren't supposed to see yet. I'll show the one in particular that stands out the most imo:

13358storystoryfull9728213jpgen.jpg

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
Also you can clearly see Viewtiful Joe in the picture at the end of the trailer, so him too. Yay.

With that I wouldn't be surprised if they bring most of the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom roster (Capcom side, of course). Frank West and Zero may just fight another day.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
Sick, Chris Redfield is already there.

Lol, you're a little late to the punch but he was in the game's first trailer, fighting The Hulk.

QUOTE(Delta517 @ Jul 21 2010, 08:51 PM) I want Phoenix Wright!
biggrin.gif

Okay people, that's enough. Wright has no place in a fighting game. At least they built a creative moveset off of the other characters' abilities in the games they appear. There's no material for a fighting moveset for Wright. People just want to see him shout "OBJECTION!" as his only move and that got really old after the first game.

If anything I want Wesker in his RE5 persona (although in the release poster there's a pretty clear outline of him) and for Frank West to return from TvC (Frank West had a hilarious moveset in TvC).

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Scott-105 said:
Sick, Chris Redfield is already there.

Lol, you're a little late to the punch but he was in the game's first trailer, fighting The Hulk.
This is the first I've seen of the game. I'm not really into fighting games. MvC2 didn't even entertain me that much.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guild McCommunist said:
With that I wouldn't be surprised if they bring most of the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom roster (Capcom side, of course). Frank West and Zero may just fight another day.
Since the games seem to be very similar (in style and controls) this will most likely happen... The bigger, the better roster-wise
biggrin.gif

Since TvsC is a really good game in the first plays I expect this to be amazing as well. Hopefully people don`t complain too much about the tvsC-like control-scheme (that usually happens, when a sequel to such a praised games has slight changes)...

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Marvel.com just made a big boo-boo, linking some screens we weren't supposed to see yet. I'll show the one in particular that stands out the most imo:

13358storystoryfull9728213jpgen.jpg

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Guild McCommunist said:
Okay people, that's enough. Wright has no place in a fighting game. At least they built a creative moveset off of the other characters' abilities in the games they appear. There's no material for a fighting moveset for Wright. People just want to see him shout "OBJECTION!" as his only move and that got really old after the first game.

Okay, Franziska von Karma and Godot then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol