ROM Hack Sinking Sapphire intro not changed

CowsRPog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I load Sinking Sapphire, it just gives the normal Alpha Sapphire intro, however, according to this video I found () it should give an intro saying "sinking sapphire". What could I have done during patching to not have this, or is it just edited on? From what ive seen the rest of the game works fine, everything else is changed

Attachments

• Recording 2024-03-17 185607.mp4
    2.5 MB

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No one is going to be able to tell you more about what you should do differently unless you say more about what you've already done. Try to be as precise as possible.

CowsRPog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I took the files from the rom hack’s exefs folder and put them in the extracted exefs i got from hackingtoolkit9ds. I then opened the romfs from the extracted copy of AS and dragged the “a” folder in, clicking “replace” both times

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's not very precise. Can you even be sure you have the same version of the hack as the one presented in the video?

CowsRPog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know its a diferent version because the version I had downladed from his site didnt follow the docs from the drive. However I thought it was unlikely that, after going to all the effort of making the intro, it would just be removed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol