Singitstar and Config USB Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Wiisee, Feb 21, 2010.

Feb 21, 2010

Singitstar and Config USB Loader by Wiisee at 4:33 PM (1,743 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Wiisee
    OP

Newcomer Wiisee Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Hi Guys,

I have been reading around the projekt singitstar and have enjoyed playing these games on my wii for sometime.

Recently i changed to Config usb loader, and got myself a hardrive. I managed to install singitstar fine on the loader, and it loads fine.

The problem is, it does not recognise the USB mics. I guess this is because my hardrive is using the only USB port available (i am told the other usb doesnt work and after trying this i had no success).

So my question is, is it possible to connect the usb mics and be able to play singitstar games through config usb loader?

I thought it may be possible on sd, but i dont know how on config now. Also to add, i am using official u-sing mics, which have no problem when i play singitstar through disc. I would prefer though to be able to play it through usb loader, for convenience.

Thankyou for any help in advance.

2. Vattu

Member Vattu GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    only 1 usb port works for harddrives. both ports works for mics.

3. nikeymikey

Member nikeymikey Waiting for SALT to rescue the Wii U Scene!!

United Kingdom
    I have all the SingitStars i have been able to find on my HDD and they all run perfectly using Config USB Loader with a GH World Tour mic.

4. Troelzkii

Newcomer Troelzkii Member

Denmark
    I run cfg loader with singitstar, logitech usb hub and two logitech mics. Works very good...

5. newby1976

Member newby1976 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    do singstar mics from the ps2 work on the wii?

6. Wiisee
    OP

Newcomer Wiisee Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the quick replys guys.

Im not sure what the problem is, maybe its because i feed my modchip through the other usb, and this is causing some problem, i guess i will try it again tomorrow, but the good thing is at least i know it is possible.

Thanks again for the quick reply guys and reassurance.

P.s @No Newby they do not.

7. mado21

Newcomer mado21 Newbie

United Kingdom
    can anyone tell me what settings the use to get the game to run,mine keeps freezing at the screen with the notes on

mado

8. dhirko

Newcomer dhirko Newbie

United States
    Same thing here. The Singitstar version I tried hangs at the screen with the squirrel (?) and the sequence of notes. I've seen it get all the way to the green note, but it usually locks up at the first or second note. Any ideas?