XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
at least it doesn't crash like all the other tools!!!!
biggrin.gif

+1 for pune

sinno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SifJar said:
sinno said:
the dump started great with ios236,i then got a error;fopen(sd//title/lots of numbers/data/79.H>C)returned 0
Do you want to continue anyway
Would this be the homebrew causing the problem you mentioned DeadlyFoez
Or does it matter and just continue anyway
That file has a > in the name, which isn't allowed on NTFS or FAT filesystems. That file is what is causing the issue. It is quite possibly related to HBC's anti-scam systems to prevent a valid WAD of HBC being created (without that file, I would assume it would cause the spam warning to appear). If the FS dumper were to ignore it (which it could conceivably be hard coded to do I guess), it should work, but not dump a valid HBC.
Thanks for that,im trying to emulate the nand for wiiflow,is there a work around if i dont have a valid HBC

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not sure what you mean...You could uninstall HBC, dump the FS and then reinstall HBC on your real NAND. Then your emulated NAND would not have HBC, but the dump should work.

Alternatively, you could modify the dumper to replace illegal characters such as > with a legal character (which would allow the dump to work with HBC installed, but would result in a non-working, or partially non-working, HBC most likely in the emulated NAND).

Dunno if either of those options appeal to you, I guess the first is probably easiest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...