Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Sillent Hill is one of the best Horror and puzzle games i've played :3 Specially Sillent Hill for PlayStation one.
Every Sillent Hill is great, have a nice story, good gameplay, good puzzles, etc.
I played every Sillent Hill and all are GREAT.
At the least if someone wants a horror and puzzle game, they should play Sillent Hill :3

I think is Sillent Hill is better than Resident Evil... don't kek me plz

Reactions: Byokugen

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that I need more of this series in my life. Silent Hills being cancelled still makes me sad. I used to be able to recite most of the lore from memory and even basically knew where EVERYTHING was. 2 and 3 are my obvious faves. Though Downpour has my love for other reasons.

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
are you going to make a youtube vid of it? i'd like to watch your in-depth analysis
400+ pages? Well no way, I had a discussion with MatPat (game theory) but we shall see what happens. It took me a bit over 6 months for it. Had to replay, re-read every document, Book of Silent Hill, every single freaking thing. I kinda started believing in all of that, my sanitary was, or maybe still is, questionable :-)

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 was my favorite, 2 is good, 3 is a classic, 4 is good but so fucking tedious, Orgins was interesting, Homecoming was decent I guess Shattered Memories eh, Downpour was okish, never played the arcade game or the mobile one and...we don't talk about book of memories or the HD collection.

Byokugen

Unit_01
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
1 was my favorite, 2 is good, 3 is a classic, 4 is good but so fucking tedious, Orgins was interesting, Homecoming was decent I guess Shattered Memories eh, Downpour was okish, never played the arcade game or the mobile one and...we don't talk about book of memories or the HD collection.
I like even those 2. Hd was a big fail and memories... but I still love it

Reactions: Daggot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: