Silent Hill

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Byokugen, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Byokugen
    OP

Byokugen Unit_01

May 16, 2016
    Serbia, Republic of
    Just a bit to the right, or was left...
    I would like to hear your opinion on the whole franchise :-)
    I made an in-depth analysis of the whole Silent Hill lore, about 400 pages. I was a busy bean :-)

2. Alex4U

Alex4U edgy

Jan 6, 2016
    Mexico
    with Snivy, Mystery Zone (Adress 0x00)
    Sillent Hill is one of the best Horror and puzzle games i've played :3 Specially Sillent Hill for PlayStation one.
    Every Sillent Hill is great, have a nice story, good gameplay, good puzzles, etc.
    I played every Sillent Hill and all are GREAT.
    At the least if someone wants a horror and puzzle game, they should play Sillent Hill :3

I think is Sillent Hill is better than Resident Evil... don't kek me plz

Byokugen likes this.
  3. LoganK93

LoganK93 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 5, 2012
    United States
    I think that I need more of this series in my life. Silent Hills being cancelled still makes me sad. I used to be able to recite most of the lore from memory and even basically knew where EVERYTHING was. 2 and 3 are my obvious faves. Though Downpour has my love for other reasons.

4. happydance

happydance GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 16, 2009
    are you going to make a youtube vid of it? i'd like to watch your in-depth analysis

5. Byokugen
    OP

Byokugen Unit_01

May 16, 2016
    Serbia, Republic of
    400+ pages? Well no way, I had a discussion with MatPat (game theory) but we shall see what happens. It took me a bit over 6 months for it. Had to replay, re-read every document, Book of Silent Hill, every single freaking thing. I kinda started believing in all of that, my sanitary was, or maybe still is, questionable :-)

6. Daggot

Daggot GBAtemp Fan

Aug 3, 2015
    United States
    1 was my favorite, 2 is good, 3 is a classic, 4 is good but so fucking tedious, Orgins was interesting, Homecoming was decent I guess Shattered Memories eh, Downpour was okish, never played the arcade game or the mobile one and...we don't talk about book of memories or the HD collection.

7. Byokugen
    OP

Byokugen Unit_01

May 16, 2016
    Serbia, Republic of
    I like even those 2. Hd was a big fail and memories... but I still love it

Daggot likes this.