Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
It can happen in stock firmware with official software, it's probably just much less common because there's much less frequent write access to the SD card (screenshots & installing games, anything else?), so the chances of crashes while writing are low. It has happened to people tho, it's just not seen as that big a deal, I expect Nintendo are like "oh that's a bummer, reformat your card and redownload your games, leave us alone".
that's is exactly what on the support page is, if you experience data corruption get a new SD card and start over.

Metro City

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i have update to os 15.0.0|AMS 1.4.0S. Downloaded the sigpatches, but now the Cruis'n Blast game starts but you only see the background, do you know how I can fix it? thank you

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Metro City

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
atmosphere 1.4.1 is now online!!!

patches here
What are the patches:

#Loader Atmosphere-1.4.1 (PacOS)
[Loader:11733BF70FA36F44]
.nosigchk=0:0x5F66:0x1:01,00

on the patches.ini?, there is a alternative version of the package3 file?
Post automatically merged:

Ah, OK, I just see the post on "The Other Side" saludos! great work!

Reactions: josete2k

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
New 'hotfix' build '7a69f2f06' AMS 1.4.1 needs it's new sigpatches, amirite?

Note: The release build was updated on 2023/01/24 at 7:00 PM PST to fix a crash when closing WebApplets. The updated zip has a build hash of "-7a69f2f06".

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, OK, I just see the post on "The Other Side" saludos! great work!
"The Other Side"? Not sure what's going on here. A Google and a few links leads me to think this is for a Spanish translation of Atmoshpere or something? Off topic, but if there is a thread that talks about this (and anything that may be different with it, other than language) I'd appreciate a link to the thread in a DM.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why I get different numbers building myself. Downloading the release, I get the same result as the patches attached above. When I build myself, however, I get:

[Loader:FACF4083EC7A7B53]

On one computer in MSYS2, and in another computer in a Ubuntu VM, I get

[Loader:293AB29D966934E2]

Ran (dkp)pacman -Syuu on both and make clean before building. With all same-version of devkitpro stuff, I'm guessing it's different versions of make/gcc causing this?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you @josete2k for the updated patches made with @mrdude 's app (also, hi there mate, long time :P)
The OP package has been updated, but here it is as well. It should contain both the original 1.4.1 loader patches and the new ones with the hotfix from yesterday.

Attachments

• Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.4.1-cfw-15.0.1.zip
    48.8 KB · Views: 64

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
"The Other Side"? Not sure what's going on here. A Google and a few links leads me to think this is for a Spanish translation of Atmoshpere or something? Off topic, but if there is a thread that talks about this (and anything that may be different with it, other than language) I'd appreciate a link to the thread in a DM.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why I get different numbers building myself. Downloading the release, I get the same result as the patches attached above. When I build myself, however, I get:

[Loader:FACF4083EC7A7B53]

On one computer in MSYS2, and in another computer in a Ubuntu VM, I get

[Loader:293AB29D966934E2]

Ran (dkp)pacman -Syuu on both and make clean before building. With all same-version of devkitpro stuff, I'm guessing it's different versions of make/gcc causing this?
The numbers correspond to the SHA256 of some internal files, each time you compile atmosphere, even on the same computer you could get different number because the timestamp is included on the final file.

if you compile exaclty at the same time on different systems also you get different files because the home path, username is also included.

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thank you @josete2k for the updated patches made with @mrdude 's app (also, hi there mate, long time :P)
The OP package has been updated, but here it is as well. It should contain both the original 1.4.1 loader patches and the new ones with the hotfix from yesterday.

Time since the Earthbound' s translation...

I obtain same Loader patches for both ams 1.4.1 packages... Why?

The numbers correspond to the SHA256 of some internal files, each time you compile atmosphere, even on the same computer you could get different number because the timestamp is included on the final file.

if you compile exaclty at the same time on different systems also you get different files because the home path, username is also included.

Not sure why, but I've compiled two 1.4.1 (pre-hotfix last night and the new one) and I have same Loader patch in both...

Reactions: impeeza

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
BTW your .ZIP contains hekate_ipl.ini file, I guess it's not a part of the actual sigpatches. And I successfully deleted (replaced) my own hekate_ipl.ini 'cause of it, ehh poor me..........

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
BTW your .ZIP contains hekate_ipl.ini file, I guess it's not a part of the actual sigpatches. And I successfully deleted (replaced) my own hekate_ipl.ini 'cause of it, ehh poor me..........

I include that "hekate_ipl.ini" file because there's a particular line that's required in order for the sigpatches to work in Hekate's patcher under each of the "CFW" options in it. I have it for both sysMMC and emuMMC. That line being:

Code:
kip1patch=nosigchk

If you don't have it, the sigpatches don't get applied at all, and I had many users complain before about this and they didn't know they required that line in that specific file, so I opted to have it in by default to avoid this, at the cost of each user's Hekate settings being set to default.

Yoshinizar

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi i have firmware 15.0.0 and atmosphere 1.4.1 with hekate, i can use this sigpatches for firmware 15.0.1? Or do i have to update to system firmware 15.0.1?

Hi i have firmware 15.0.0 and atmosphere 1.4.1 with hekate, i can use this sigpatches for firmware 15.0.1? Or do i have to update to system firmware 15.0.1 for use It?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1