you fight like a dairy farmer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got a bit into a fight with him yesterday.
I told him he should clean up more, do some more grocery shopping, and cook a little more.

Because I'm kinda fed up with the fact that I clean up the whole place, and them I'm out for 1 day, and everything is a mess again.
Or me getting 40€ of grocery, and him comming home with food for 1 day when I tell him to do the shopping.
And then he gives me as argument, "I always get the beer, and you drink that don't you?". And when I confronted him with that, he had the guts to say "Well, you could buy more beer!".
I buy beer. I really do, I mean, we are both students, we both like beer. The thing is, when I buy beer, and I'm out for one day, let's say, with my girlfriend, and I come home, all the beer is gone.

I don't fucking get it. What is so hard about cleaning up after you're done with something.
Instead of fucking leaving your plate on the table after dinner, you could also just bring it to the kitchen amirite?

[/rant]

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
Urza said:
Kick his lazy ass out and find a new one
I don't think I will be able to do that, financial, otherwise I would have done it. But paying everything myself for even 1 month.. naah
Line a new roommate up first of course.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys could try setting up a budget for groceries and beer that you each contribute to equally. Try to stay away from the "you eat / drink more than I do" issues and just contribute equally for a month. See how it goes.

naruses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Poison the Beer!!
evil.gif
and do not give him the antidote if he doesnt promise to clean up always!!
evil.gif
tpi.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, when I came home he actually did an attempt to clean up, and the dishes, so the little fight we had worked.
Let's hope it'll stay this way..
And Szyslak, we tried, but then it's still the same, cause we both payed for it..
And PettingZoo, if I do that, I mostly get some "funny" reaction, and then he ignores it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1