Killermech

Cookie Monster
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It was part of the Edge competition, but since I decided to scratch that entry, it feels a bit like a waste.
Since it makes a decent signature. So whoever posts first (wanting it) gets it with their name added on.

sigfu7.jpg

I might add new ones to this thread whenever I feel like doing one, I'm not taking requests though.
You get what you see, simple enough ;P

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
tyuno123 said:
Can I have one ?
QUOTESo whoever posts first (wanting it) gets it with their name added on.
I'm guessing not, because it would be stupid if two people would have same sigs, but I could be wrong though!

Killermech, I'll close this topic because it served its purpose (and so you don't get any requests), but if you want me to open it again, just PM me, it's not problem at all!

Killermech

Cookie Monster
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's right Toni! Here's the next sig up for grabs to the first one that posts (wanting it) after this post.
Sorry Pizzaroo, no reservations
frown.gif

scgwhi.jpg

Just want to add a little something, if you're a known frequent sig changer. Then chances of getting one from me is null, same as if you get one and change it fairly early (blacklisted from future giveaways ;P)

As Toni mentioned earlier, no requests in this thread. There's already a fine topic with several people awaiting your orders if you want a custom one.
If you still have the need to post and request a sig after reading this post (or the first), I'll be sending Toni with his radioactive banhammer after you, so beware!
wink.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Killermech said:
That's right Toni! Here's the next sig up for grabs to the first one that posts (wanting it) after this post.
frown.gif

scgwhi.jpg

Just want to add a little something, if you're a known frequent sig changer. Then chances of getting one from me is null, same as if you get one and change it fairly early (blacklisted from future giveaways ;P)

As Toni mentioned earlier, no requests in this thread. There's already a fine topic with several people awaiting your orders if you want a custom one.
If you still have the need to post and request a sig after reading this post (or the first), I'll be sending Toni with his radioactive banhammer after you, so beware!
wink.gif
Ha ha....That's right!!

And you know you can always count on me!!
wink.gif

And I must say, I like this second sig better than the first one, it's really nice (but not better than the one you're using)..

Just keep it up, I enjoy your work!

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Killermech said:
frown.gif

scgwhi.jpg

wink.gif
Can i have one too.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
ThePinkOne said:
Killermech said:
frown.gif

scgwhi.jpg

wink.gif
Can i have one too.
Didn't someone create you this kickass sig a few days ago?

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ThePinkOne said:
Killermech said:
frown.gif

scgwhi.jpg

wink.gif
Can i have one too.
No dont change it! Its awesome!

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1