Shut down Wii Discussions

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
just a heads up to all you non wii guys rev15 will be out soon that's pretty much THE update all we wii hackers want so yeah be prepared!

But most noobs probably don't know much about CIOS and will only consider updating if a new game doesn't work.

Big release games are more signigicant problems imo
smile.gif

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure the reason so many people are viewing the Wii board(s) is because of NSMB Wii. Once the hype around that passes (or it's completely cracked), the activity will die down.

Same thing that happens with any big DS release. I don't see what the big problem is.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OSW said:
Bladexdsl said:
just a heads up to all you non wii guys rev15 will be out soon that's pretty much THE update all we wii hackers want so yeah be prepared!

But most noobs probably don't know much about CIOS and will only consider updating if a new game doesn't work.

Big release games are more signigicant problems imo
smile.gif
oh trust me it's gonna be bad. not every1 will install it 1st many peeps will wait and let the other be guinea pigs than they'll spam the thread with is it safe to install, what features does it have, will it brick me?!! PLUS peeps are still spamming the mario thread so i predict total and utter chaos!
rofl2.gif

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well there wasn't as much traffic as other cIOSs this time and the NSMB editors won't cause any more than the rev15 cIOS traffic maybe a bit more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)