Hacking Show Off your System.

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Some guy on eBay is selling promotional DS Lites for about 170$ respectively. Is that safe or what? (Oh, and someone in the city is selling second-hand for 50$)

Thats a tad expensive, assuming your country flag is Canada. Then you could pick up a DS lite for about $129.99+ tax. Then go to DealExtreme and
get a replacement case and replace it yourself.

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChaosTheorySD said:
So I finally got my gold Triforce shell from DealExtreme. Mixed and matched parts with my Cobalt DS. Looks pretty good, I think.

*SNIPPYSNIPPY*

Yeah! I made a gold/cobalt one too...it is such a sexy combo.
I think I'll post mine in a minute!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ufotrash said:
ChaosTheorySD said:
So I finally got my gold Triforce shell from DealExtreme. Mixed and matched parts with my Cobalt DS. Looks pretty good, I think.

*SNIPPYSNIPPY*

Yeah! I made a gold/cobalt one two...it is such a sexy combo.
I think I'll post mine in a minute!
Post it NAO!!!

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this DS...it's so pimp! It's hard to see Navy indoors, but it looks great in the sunlight. The art on the sticker is by Washio Tomoyuki, btw.
GoldenCover.jpg

GoldenInner.jpg

Goldenback.jpg

This one is one I made for my cousin. He is obsessed with our Chicago Bulls so I made it Red and White for him...
RedCover.jpg

RedInner.jpg

RedBack.jpg

Okay...this one was just a joke at first. I have a LOT of spare DS shell pieces...so I decided to mix them all together...it's one of those situations where it's SO ugly it's ALMOST cute. It's another one of my favorites right now. Sticker Art by KOA.
MultiCover.jpg

MultiInner.jpg

MultiBack.jpg

Yay! That's it for now...
wub.gif

I'm working on two more for some relatives.
Just ordered the final pieces I need today...
Will post again when they are finished.

My Other DSes

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
ufotrash said:
I love this DS...it's so pimp! It's hard to see Navy indoors, but it looks great in the sunlight. The art on the sticker is by Washio Tomoyuki, btw.
GoldenCover.jpg

GoldenInner.jpg

Goldenback.jpg

This one is one I made for my cousin. He is obsessed with our Chicago Bulls so I made it Red and White for him...
RedCover.jpg

RedInner.jpg

RedBack.jpg

Okay...this one was just a joke at first. I have a LOT of spare DS shell pieces...so I decided to mix them all together...it's one of those situations where it's SO ugly it's ALMOST cute. It's another one of my favorites right now. Sticker Art by KOA.
MultiCover.jpg

MultiInner.jpg

MultiBack.jpg

Yay! That's it for now...
wub.gif

I'm working on two more for some relatives.
Just ordered the final pieces I need today...
Will post again when they are finished.

My Other DSes

Those DS's are so cool!
Im thinking into changing my plain black and red faceplate

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nothing flash, just my original Zelda TriForce and carry case from Club Nintendo :
[title:Original Zelda TriForce + Club Nintendo Gold Pouch]
dsc00007.jpg

dsc00008.jpg

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bently said:
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Some guy on eBay is selling promotional DS Lites for about 170$ respectively. Is that safe or what? (Oh, and someone in the city is selling second-hand for 50$)

Thats a tad expensive, assuming your country flag is Canada. Then you could pick up a DS lite for about $129.99+ tax. Then go to DealExtreme and
get a replacement case and replace it yourself.

I'm checking once again. (Some people are selling for 2000$) Okay, 80 games (no idea what they are, assuming they are FAKES, can use them for breaking them open or target practice) and a DS for 195$ Canadian, which is near a 1:1 ration with America. Free Shipping, that's a plus. 180$, but 40 games (FAKES, obviously) now... Limited Edition Mario... 180$ but 80 games now...

Anyway, I don't have a DS screwdriver and I'm bad with changing shells of items. Took me a while to fix my GCN controller's R button from GAMESTOP.

Vyngard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sony2w.jpg

my handhelds... currently im using the dsixl the most, its in chocolate xD

they are all plain normal and unmodded
biggrin.gif

ChaosTheorySD

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
ufotrash said:
GoldenCover.jpg

GoldenInner.jpg

Goldenback.jpg
Is the bottom half of your DS glossy, or is that just the picture? Mine is matte, but I think I actually like it better that way.

Anyway, high-five for cobalt/gold DS's.
yaynds.gif

Question for you though. Does the gold almost look more like lime green in sunlight?

ufotrash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About the lime green thing, no it looks like it does in the pic, kinda shimmery? I guess cause the bootleg ones try EXTRA HARD to make you get THIS IS GOLD IN YO FACE. Which coulda ended up tacky, but in this case I thought ended up sexy haha. *high five*
But I do know what you're talking about as I've had gold shells that did look kinda greeny like that in direct light.

And yeah mine is glossy on the bottom....I wiiiish they had different colored matte DS lite shell kits. T ^ T

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
smds.png

Not sure if I ever posted this, but I painted my old DS phat. That's Sailor Moon's silhouette
smile.gif
I'm a huge fan of the series. I even own real production cels from the show and I've seen all 200 episodes and all 3 movies twice through.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o