lordcanon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi guys,
I have a switch that I bought on the day of release. I've got SX OS and my OFW version is 5.1.0.
I am running the latest SX OS on my memory card and using android phone to boot into sx os.
I also have AutoRCM.
Should I update my switch to a newer OFW and continue using autorcm and sxos? I dont have a joycon clip anymore so I wouldn't like to mess with shorting the pins again if needed while updating etc..
I can't update my games since it says I need to update software..
Thanks in advance guys!

lordcanon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Tnx! I updated it, kept the auto rcm.

Can you please tell me how can I update games? Every time I still get this message to update software.

lordcanon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I am using sx os and runnin xci backups, I used to boot ofw and update the games, but I cant now because of 7.0, so I was wondering if theres some kind of workaround

lordcanon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
can I make a sysnand backup of my 6.2 to my sd with sx os and update to 7.0 with choidujourNX?
I currently have autorcm and I want to keep it, also it would be nice not to burn fuses so I can downgrade if I dont like booting emunand 6.2 to have that cfw
tnx for all the answers!

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
can I make a sysnand backup of my 6.2 to my sd with sx os and update to 7.0 with choidujourNX?
I currently have autorcm and I want to keep it, also it would be nice not to burn fuses so I can downgrade if I dont like booting emunand 6.2 to have that cfw
tnx for all the answers!
7.0.0 is not publicly available and SX OS will take the longest time to implement.
So just wait. But if choidujourNX can use 7.0.0 files, it can update to it.

lordcanon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I found 7.0 online and choidujourNX recognized it, before that I did a emunand backup.
Now my switch wont boot ofw or cfw, I can only boot into 6.2.0 from microsd emunand.
How can I fix this plz help me

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I found 7.0 online and choidujourNX recognized it, before that I did a emunand backup.
Now my switch wont boot ofw or cfw, I can only boot into 6.2.0 from microsd emunand.
Karma. We told you to wait and don't install.
Deal with it.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just be fucking patient and wait for 7.0 to be made compatible in an update to sxos. You should have just waited in the first place, there's no need to update a game immediately.

Many, not all games you can find nsps to dl and run to update, but you're on your own to find them, not asking for them here would be a good idea if you want to remain here.

Last edited by tbb043,
Reactions: lordcanon

lordcanon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
can you please help me step by step? the problem is I had ofw and i tried the update to 7.0 with choidujourNX but it wont boot into ofw or cfw anymore. Now I play games by booting from memory card emunand that I backed up.
How can I get choidujourNX without booting into OS or can I do it through the emunand boot?

eidt: I have autorcm and I lost my jig

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
can you please help me step by step? the problem is I had ofw and i tried the update to 7.0 with choidujourNX but it wont boot into ofw or cfw anymore. Now I play games by booting from memory card emunand that I backed up.
How can I get choidujourNX without booting into OS or can I do it through the emunand boot?

eidt: I have autorcm and I lost my jig

you have a few options

• If you can boot regular CFW (not emunand) you can use choidujourNX
  • If you have your original nand backup you can restore that in hekate along with your boot0/1 files
  • you can do the old downgrade method
  • Wait
I don't know much about sx and how it works sorry so the first method may not work at all

lordcanon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
is it with deleteing all of those files except one? when you mount your switch nand partitions?

edit: i am referring to:

Last edited by lordcanon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Cyberpunk computer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge0DcGBnC9o