Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I am pretty much done with my PS3 I have it since September 17th, and I am halfway trough FFXIII played a bit of GTA IV, Ninja Gaiden 2, F3AR, Street Fighter. I am not impressed that much...

Sounds pretty dumb does it?

I am very unsure, and I really want a new iPod touch since my old one did not work anymore...

Further there are NO games I am watching forward to except Ninja gaiden 3(Which I am going to buy on my Wiiu) and Final Fantays XIII-2. Not to forgot Sonic Generation which I get on my DS. Metal gear Solid HD also interests me a lot. Prototype 2 is also a good game. And I am unsure about Dead or Alive 5 since I have DOAD..

Games I want: Final fantasy XIII-2.. 0.o that's just one! I don't like shooters at all.(Sometimes it is okay but still.)

please try to help me :) Thanks!

No I don't want a 360...

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it just me or do we a sizable number of people here who struggle to make their own decisions?

You're right Emigre....

But still it's Langin, what do you expect from me :) I can make my own decisions, but not when it comes to things I am unsure about this topic is one of the example's. Like I want to buy a Wiiu done clear I won't change my mind on that.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Play through sonic generations then sell it (ps3 version is a lot different than the 3ds one and it's awesome).

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Play through sonic generations then sell it (ps3 version is a lot different than the 3ds one and it's awesome).

I know, but i don't like the 3d sonic, I only like how Sonic plays on Colors, Sonic 1 etc. 3d does not play for me like a Sonic game.(Sounds fanboyish... But I just want the 3ds version, not the PS3 version.)

Remember that this is my personal taste.

Jehuty25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sell it. The only ps3 game I'm looking forward to is Tales of Graces F (and maybe Sonic Generations). Apart from that, all I play on my ps3 is Street Fighter and Catherine. If it weren't for these games, I would have sold mine a long time ago.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you don't think you will regret it a year or two from now when that new awesome [insert game here] comes out then do it. I'm waiting on Sonic Generations then maybe Saints Row 3 since it looks fun. After that I won't be buying games for a long time. I usually buy the cheap $20 games when im just bored or want a few trophies but I've wasted my money in the past simply because I don't ever try to get my $60 worth out of games. Most games I'll play through once and never play again unless it has multiplayer. Since I'm going to college I'll most likely be spending money elsewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."