Gaming Should I install Flashme on DS Lite?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I want to boot straight onto my DS flashcard without even seeing the health screen, also I read that flashme gives you a few more features such as controlling the brightness and disabling RSA check etc, however I don't wanna screw things by doing it without help so, should I really flash my DS Lite for this? Also I can flash flashme from my DS flashcard right?
Thanks for the time.

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
you can control brightness on a ds lite without flash me too. only some versions of ds phat gains the control brightness ability with flash me.

only real advantage of flash me nowadays is disabling the health screen. you can run the installer from ds flashcard but you still have to shortcircuit the pins below the battery to complete firmware flashing.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you can control brightness on a ds lite without flash me too. only some versions of ds phat gains the control brightness ability with flash me.

only real advantage of flash me nowadays is disabling the health screen. you can run the installer from ds flashcard but you still have to shortcircuit the pins below the battery to complete firmware flashing.

Can I then restore my original firmware afterwards if I don't like it?

D

Deleted-236924

I would install FlashMe just for the cool factor.
I put FlashMe sealth on my DS Lite just for that reason.

(Also it allows me to boot into my EZ-Flash IV in DS mode, but who the hell needs that anymore?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.