gweedyj

Brooklyn Beatdown!
Trophies
Website
www.thebrooklynbeatdown.com
XP
Country
United States
i got a psp because the ds breaks too easily. like the cable that attach to the top LCD is made out of paper so the cable tears apart when the hinge cracks. also i'm more into graphics and psp has that. i don't like the idea of two screens. it's harder for me to play games.

Maybe you should get a DS Phat then. I still have mine, and man it is one of the most sturdy handheld I've owned.
disagree mine fell off the arm of a low xchair onto highly carpeted area and the top screen broke. aalthough my friend dropped his in a fire and it was ok.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
i got a psp because the ds breaks too easily. like the cable that attach to the top LCD is made out of paper so the cable tears apart when the hinge cracks. also i'm more into graphics and psp has that. i don't like the idea of two screens. it's harder for me to play games.
cable isnt made out of paper >_> it's made of plastic................anyway!

i bought a ds because i didnt think the psp is what i would need, now i own a psp slim and man i love it, it's lighter then my ds lite even with the skin grip and a umd in it, internet browser,plays psp game backups, almost every game has some type of online feature and plenty of psp help, but this is just my opinion but i saw if you have enough money got for it, im sure you will like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast