OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Edgedancer said:
taktularCBo said:
Edgedancer said:
Just beware of the dreaded Pirates Syndrome. If you dont purchase games, they will hold no value to you and potentially, nothing more than a passing sense of satisfaction that soon fades. It happened to me with the Wii and DS and thats the reason i refuse to hack my 360.

I will always buy good games after trying them out, this year (till now) Shattered memories, no more Heros 2 and Galaxy 2. Just 3 Games, but the rest was IMO crap or not interesting for me and I'm happy that I tried it before buying.
You are not the target I was aiming at. If you buy some games, you will value those that you buy but someone who pirates all of his titles will find they do little to hold interest.

The problem with the Wii is, that their are no demos for most games. I would like, for example, to try Metroid other M out, before buying it, but Nintendo with their crappy policy of a 50 MB download limit, no HDD support etc. never give us the ability to try out games. But on the other side, I download a lot of games, some of them really good, which I would never have bought (Crystal Chronicals for example).

This Friday I will get finally my Xbox...yeaaa
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended