1. clonesniper666

clonesniper666 KRII LUN AUS

United States
    Signed it I will not buy it on the Wii U since I still have it for 360 and now PC. Hopefully this works out because I have a friend that only has a Wii U and would love to p;ay this game.

2. Narayan

Narayan desu~

I'm not sure what classes something as raid boss, but Leviathan was still a boss, and took me around a dozen tries to take him down alone. I would've been happier if someone helped me kill him.

3. ShadowSoldier

OP ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Raid bosses = bosses that require more than 1 person as it'll be near impossible for a single player to do it no matter what level. For example, I beat Leviathan on TVHM with my 50 siren after dying once or twice. Hyperius, Master Gee, Terramorphus will kill you over and over and over and over again because it requires more than one person to beat it.

4. SickPuppy

SickPuppy New Member

United States
    I think all of the top games should also get a Wii U release. I have a 360 but rarely use it because I refuse to pay to play, and my PS3 is softmodded so I don't go online with that. If it gets a Wii U release then it also should get Wii remote + nunchuck support too, or I wouldn't buy it.

5. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

United States
    So you looked into it for like, an entire three seconds, saw that it was an FPS, and immediately declared it a CoD clone? :P 'Cause that's the only way you'd come to that conclusion.

It's got stats and levels that actually matter, the equipment is highly varied, the campaign is the main focus (though you can do it multiplayer), characters have skills that actually affect how they work, etc.

There's a couple of optional raid bosses (Terramorpheous, Hyperious, Pete, maybe more I can't think of right now), and yeah you can duel with other people, though I've never bothered.

Raid bosses also stand out as being optional, and you need to pay Eridum to access their lair.

6. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Borderlands 2 should be on every machine that's able to play it, it's been a while since i've had so much fun out of a game.

7. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I signed it and will actually buy it if it comes out...but it's more of support than anything else. Yes, borderlands was awesome (despite it crashing every freakin' fifteen minutes for some bizarre reason). I'd buy the sequel if it comes to wiiu...

...but it's an FPS. On a console. And that's a combination like potato chips and ice cream*.

*I gotta admit the metroid game on nintendoland wasn't that bad. But it's still a step down from a keyboard/mouse combo.

8. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    We're still waiting for Borderlands 2 Vita.

Although I doubt either will exist.

DrOctapu likes this.
  9. AngryGeek416

AngryGeek416 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Argentina
    Ill admit i did look at it for 3 seconds, i saw a FPS game and got turned off...but apparently its more RPG style which i didn't know. So il probably pick this up and give it a try

10. ShadowSoldier

Canada
    Thank god, I have no use for Eridium now, it's a waste for me.

11. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

United States
    It's four eridium per attempt, so it's a good reason to still have a stock, if you plan on killing those things (they can drop a lot of good gear).

12. ShadowSoldier

Canada
    Sweet, after I'm done leveling up the Mechromancer I might hook up with a buddy to give it a try. But right now at this point, I'm not sure if the Mechromancer is good for the raid bosses.

13. DrOctapu

DrOctapu Magnificent Bastard

United States
    Came here to mention this. Gearbox did say that with enough interest they'd port it, so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for the Wii U.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Borderlands, Should,