ShopTemp.net Site Updates

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Our community-based store and product information website ShopTemp.net has just been updated with changes that will improve the site content and help keep illegitimate reviews and information as rare as possible.
  • ShopTemp.net provides hundreds of store reviews and product reviews, posted by members of the community. Until now, only registered members of GBAtemp were allowed to post, but it is no longer the case since you can now submit reviews using your
    facebook.png
    Facebook account
  • A report system has been installed for users to be able to report illegitimate reviews (product and store reviews) as well as irregular product prices input by stores. Together with the report system we have of course finalized our moderation systems, any staff member of GBAtemp now has the ability to moderate reviews and prices.
  • Stores will now be able to respond publicly to reviews posted on their ShopTemp page, they will also be able to report illegitimate reviews to our moderating team.
The above features have been long requested and they will hopefully allow us to keep a clean and fully legitimate review center; your reports will be particularly useful for that matter.

icon38.gif
Visit ShopTemp and rate products you purchased and stores you purchased from, to help others make the right choices

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
qlum said:
why facebook why I hate facebook if you where to supports some sort of other login do something like logging in with a google account but not this.
Using fb isn't mandatory (afaik!
tongue.gif
).

Google accounts could be implemented in the future I guess assuming the others agree to it.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
dice said:
qlum said:
why facebook why I hate facebook if you where to supports some sort of other login do something like logging in with a google account but not this.
Using fb isn't mandatory (afaik!
tongue.gif
).

Yeah its not, its just another option for people to use. Everyone can submit reviews using their GBAtemp account already without having to go through any kind of registration process to do so. All it takes is one click to log into shoptemp if you are already logged into GBAtemp.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
qlum said:

And in your case you can log in with your temp account so this shouldn't be bothering you at all.
smile.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Just want to say a quick thanks to everyone who has used the report function so far, we have had loads of reports and its really helping us out a lot. Thanks guys!
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster