GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay i'm going to go around and start saying shoptemp is no longer a reliable site(I don't even know if it was in the first place).
I have waited since April 31 and they "Shipped" on May 2. I still don't have my order. I even sent a ticket last week. How long is this shipping supposed to be shoptemp.

edit my supidity of not knowing the months.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gamefreak94 said:
Okay i'm going to go around and start saying shoptemp is no longer a reliable site(I don't even know if it was in the first place).
I have waited since June 31 and they "Shipped" on May 2. I still don't have my order. I even sent a ticket last week. How long is this shipping supposed to be shoptemp.
Whoa, you have been waiting for nearly a year! Shoptemp didn't even exist then. Wait a minute, somethings not right
laugh.gif
Anyway, did you try tracking your order?

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A year? When did i say that!? You're crazy. I mean a month when it clearly says package will come within 2-4 weeks. Yeah i got a reply back from my ticket and it said that they are going to ship it now! Like wtf shoptemp what the hell have you been doing the past month.

edit: forget it i know what happened with the year thing XD.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gamefreak94 said:
A year? When did i say that!? You're crazy. I mean a month when it clearly says package will come within 2-4 weeks. Yeah i got a reply back from my ticket and it said that they are going to ship it now! Like wtf shoptemp what the hell have you been doing the past month.

edit: forget it i know what happened with the year thing XD.
lol. Hope your R4 gets to you soon.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
gamefreak94 said:
I have waited since April 31 and they "Shipped" on May 2. I still don't have my order. I even sent a ticket last week. How long is this shipping supposed to be shoptemp.

edit my supidity of not knowing the months.

all of my shoptemp orders came within 2 weeks. call your post office and check if a delivery from their address was routed to you. they may have tried to deliver it and you were not there to receive it. my post office sticks a stupid little card in the box when they can't deliver something, that card could easily get lost.

do as costello suggested and contact the shoptemp support staff to inquire about the status of your shipment. it is usually only traceable up until it leaves china, but they should know if it even left china.

there is also the chance that it was lost in the mail, stolen, or damaged. don't blame shoptemp until you know the reasons.

-another world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs