Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
OP
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, I noticed my battery is starting to get a little old and worn out. And I'm wanting to swap it out with a brand new one. But I'm a bit hesitant as to where I'm going to shop for these types of batteries.. Most of my concern come from not wanting a cheap crappy battery that wont last.

I'm looking for a good place to buy new high quality batteries. Anybody know of such a shop..?
Any help is much appreciated!

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I noticed my battery is starting to get a little old and worn out. And I'm wanting to swap it out with a brand new one. But I'm a bit hesitant as to where I'm going to shop for these types of batteries.. Most of my concern come from not wanting a cheap crappy battery that wont last.

I'm looking for a good place to buy new high quality batteries. Anybody know of such a shop..?
Any help is much appreciated!
I wouldn't go with an aliexpress battery. Get one of these. https://www.heldergametech.com/shop/batteries/game-boy-advance-sp-megabat800/

Reactions: KimKong

natsume_ronin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The Helder battery that Plstic recommended is of good quality, along with Helder's other products. If you're not located in the US or UK and are comfortable with minor soldering, Makho's battery mod is also very reliable. Note that it requires you to print your own pcb, but a few vendors carry pre-assembled versions of the mod. Details are in this video:

Reactions: KimKong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up