Hacking Shop Channel reboots my Wii...

Mistle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just upgraded to 4.1. Everything seemed to be working fine until I tried opening the Shop Channel, which resulted in the Wii rebooting back to the system menu.
I've done some searches and came to the result that I need to use "Dop-IOS" to download "IOS61". However, I could do with some extra information on how to do this safely...

So can anybody confirm that this is correct, and will not screw my Wii up? I don't have a SD card big enough to do a NAND backup, so i really have to be 100% sure before i go ahead with this.

Thanks! =D

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DoP-IOS is EXACTLY what you need. The program really won't let you mess with anything that could brick your wii (like stub IOSs). Basically go through everything and install the latest ver sion with patches if you don't already have the latest version (the program tells you what version you have and what the latest is.. it's really a no-brainer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k