ROM Hack ShiverBot - Splatoon 3 memory editor using sys-botbase

chrisPST

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who got banned here and don't wanna start from C- with no weapons, I forced my account to give me the save bonus back on Splatoon 3 release day

For this method to work, you'll need another account with save data (preferably your main)

Essentially what you're doing is copying your main's s2 save onto the alt.
1. On the alt account complete the S2 tutorial
2. Close the game and open Checkpoint
3. Backup your main's Splatoon 2 save if you don't already have it, and restore it onto the alt account
4. Open Splatoon 3 on the alt account and you should be presented with the save bonus (I forgot if you have to do tutorial first or not but you'll receive it)
5. Delete the alt's Splatoon 2 save (if you don't, you'll immediately get (splatoon 2 console?) banned if you open Splatoon 2 on your alt account as you basically changed everything about your alt's save.)

If you don't have a save on your main or never owned Splatoon 2, well I'm sure there are saves floating around online that will also work.

Chipus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an idea. Before I say what my idea is I just want to say that I am not expert and this can be entirely wrong but I wanna share my thoughts and see what people think, I just did a lot of research. So we all know the recent ban wave. and we got error code (2124-5114) which means we got banned for 14 days (I Hope). But I wanna let people know that if we get banned again we will get account banned
1666898148525.png

My theory on why we will get the account ban is because we currently have a hacked data on our account. I believe as soon as we get unbanned we will be banned again.

My idea is for us to delete our save data and create a new one. This will hopefully allow us to play on the same account after the 2 weeks. Again I am no expert and I want to hear what you guys think if this will work or not. I am just trying to help people.

Stardust3033

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an idea. Before I say what my idea is I just want to say that I am not expert and this can be entirely wrong but I wanna share my thoughts and see what people think, I just did a lot of research. So we all know the recent ban wave. and we got error code (2124-5114) which means we got banned for 14 days (I Hope). But I wanna let people know that if we get banned again we will get account banned
View attachment 334269
My theory on why we will get the account ban is because we currently have a hacked data on our account. I believe as soon as we get unbanned we will be banned again.

My idea is for us to delete our save data and create a new one. This will hopefully allow us to play on the same account after the 2 weeks. Again I am no expert and I want to hear what you guys think if this will work or not. I am just trying to help people.
idk seems unplausible. we got banned cuz the notable jump in our money/chunks and after multiple checks the game determined foul play was used. even if we got rid of the money etc, those checks are still there.

Virian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
View attachment 334269

didn't ninty support say the ban is indefinite? seems like hopium

Last edited by Virian,

Bro1031

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I *think* the gold licenses only require any form of save data on the account to get the gold licenses. You could probably play a few turf war matches to get some battles on your account to make sure though.

For ranked specifically - If you have B- or better in any mode, you start at B- in S3. Personally, it might be easier to just hustle through S3 C rank since it'll be mostly extremely low level players.
Getting an issue where I cannot find any other C Rank players. Literally played a whole rotation with not a single game, only queuing for Anarchy series.
Post automatically merged:

Every other mode works fine btw

Mimi96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone explain 2124-5114. I can still play other games online. but what does it mean? does it mean I'm account banned or just from the game?

chrisPST

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone explain 2124-5114. I can still play other games online. but what does it mean? does it mean I'm account banned or just from the game?
your account is (assumably permanent dont try and cope and think its 14d) banned from the game's (splatoon 3 only) online services

Reactions: Mimi96

Therandomtree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting an issue where I cannot find any other C Rank players. Literally played a whole rotation with not a single game, only queuing for Anarchy series.

Every other mode works fine btw
Hmmm, that is really interesting. I wonder, does anarchy open work? If it does, you could boost your mmr a bit on that mode and see if that gets you into a series lobby.

The alternative is to create another new account and get to B- on S2 and transfer the data over.

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Guys. The ban is permanent. It is not 14 days. Your account is forever banned from playing Splatoon 3.
Yes, you can use another account and continue playing the game. Looks like the ban has not escalated (update: it has now)
And yes, you can keep using ShiverBot to view your gear's seed and print posts safely.

Despite the massive banwave, I am getting people in my DMs asking me to put the editing features back in the program because they still want to cheat. You can keep using v1.3 if you want, you'd just have to find the new addresses on your own (very easy), but it would be peak stupidity.
The original purpose of the program was to avoid the money and chunk grind because it was truly exhausting at first (for those who are casual players). We [thought] it had little risk because people hadn't been banned since the game's literal launch date, and ability chunks were safe to edit in Splatoon 2. We just didn't see it coming (to be fair, some did), and I removed it for everyone's safety and to avoid temptations.

For those that are mad, it was never stated anywhere that the program was safe, just that a lot of time had passed and no one was banned. Still, readme on github very explicitly had "it's risky to edit stuff in the game and every action you do sends telemetry, use at your own risk bla bla".

I know removing the editing features defeats the purpose of the tool, but what's the point if you can't use it because you're gonna get banned anyway.
In any case, the program will stay alive for those that want to use the post printer and gear seed viewer :) which are fully safe as you're not messing with anything or writing to memory/save file.

Last edited by Taishiro,

Bokoblin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just got console banned 2124-4607. Haven't done anything except create a new account and keep playing Splatoon 3 on the same switch, no CFW after the previous account ban.
I do not know if this is an escalation of the previous ban, or because I played from another account. The ban just says "The use of online services is currently restricted on this console."

Assume I can't play Splatoon 3 now without buying another Switch, RIP. Advice against trying to make a new account if that was the issue.

Lumier3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just got console banned 2124-4607. Haven't done anything except create a new account and keep playing Splatoon 3 on the same switch, no CFW after the previous account ban.
I do not know if this is an escalation of the previous ban, or because I played from another account. The ban just says "The use of online services is currently restricted on this console."

Assume I can't play Splatoon 3 now without buying another Switch, RIP. Advice against trying to make a new account if that was the issue.
Got hit here as well, although I didn't do anything with splatoon at all after my main was banned.

2181-4017

too bad.

GlakeGG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, ban wave actually hit huh?

I got hit with the 2124-4517 ban, system wide, despite only playing Splatoon 3 on one account.

GlakeGG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also got hit with 2124 4517, and 2128 4017
TIme to look at OLEDs lmao

Any idea how using accounts you got banned on works on other consoles?
I've got a second switch, not hacked, but would hate to have that one completely banned due to having the account that the hacking was done on, on my other Switch.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Wow they throw the heavy hammer now? Wow...

Any idea how using accounts you got banned on works on other consoles?
I've got a second switch, not hacked, but would hate to have that one completely banned due to having the account that the hacking was done on, on my other Switch.
They generally don't care about that. But call up Nintendo and ask to be sure.

Virian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've got 2181-4017 too. Made an alt and was playing it yesterday, but dunno if that was the difference maker or if they're handing out console bans to everyone regardless.

Weird thing is I can still play MK8 online? Just no eshop access lol

GlakeGG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got 2181-4017 too. Made an alt and was playing it yesterday, but dunno if that was the difference maker or if they're handing out console bans to everyone regardless.

Weird thing is I can still play MK8 online? Just no eshop access lol

That's interesting, cause I only just checked to see if I can access the eshop. Also save data transferring doesn't work but apparently I can still upload saves to the cloud?

Therandomtree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got hit with the *console* ban this morning when I checked the eshop. All I have done since then the first ban was turn on my switch. My editing was very little(30 chunks a few times, very little money, etc).

Time to go find my "backup" switch lol.

I realize this isn't a venting thread, but I'm glad this somewhat "frees" me from the FOMO tactic Nintendo uses.

Reactions: Skullkandy64

EvilBakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just got hit with 2124 4517
...Phuck 🙃

Searching on google says it is temporary but that is probably BS

If i get a new switch and i bring my old account there, without touching Splatoon 3, will i get console banned again?

Therandomtree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got hit with 2124 4517
...Phuck 🙃

Searching on google says it is temporary but that is probably BS

If i get a new switch and i bring my old account there, without touching Splatoon 3, will i get console banned again?
I think our accounts are as good as dead. My hunch is Nintendo has our accounts on some "check often" automation that will only lead to more punishments lol.

If you want to take a conservative approach, I would consider any accounts related to that switch to be higher risk too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...