Most perverted person in GBATEMP
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yea so i have a friend that lives in crystal lake Ca and i want to send him one of my ds game as a present just the game cartridge nothing more so can i just take the game put it inside a letter envelope pay for the stamp and send him to him? is that allowed

is my first time sending something to someone XD

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One time i shipped two CD's across the country in a brown paperbag with two stamps on it. they got with only a few scratches
laugh.gif

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, just put the cartridge in a envelope. Put the right amount of stamps on it. (Depending on how far you want to send it.) And ship it out. DS cartridges, aren't that fragile, but it might help reissure you that your package has less of a chance to be damaged by putting it in a bubble wrap shipping box.

jacobbones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should use a bubble envelope, buy it at walmart for 50 cents and put 2-3 stamps on it

You must understand that there is theft in the post office, I wouldnt trust a regular envelope. worth the extra dollar to be safe in my opinion

FulgoreSama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jacobbones said:
You should use a bubble envelope, buy it at walmart for 50 cents and put 2-3 stamps on it

You must understand that there is theft in the post office, I wouldnt trust a regular envelope. worth the extra dollar to be safe in my opinion

Criminal:Hmmm Which do I want to steal?
moogle.gif

OH I KNOW! BUBBLE WRAP ENVELOPE! *snatches and plays with bubble wrap, continues to throw away the cartridge*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...