Gaming Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable confirmed for USA

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh I hope it's as high as they can get in terms of quality compared to the other two PS2 games, VA and stuff.

fi3rcedragon

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll be getting this one as well. I beat the original, I beat FES, and now I'm going to beat this one again as MShe. D:

IT'S LIKE A DRUG

dirty_harry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can just get the Japanese version and see how good it is for yourself. Youtube just doesn't do justice for hand-held games.

I personally think it's quite similar to the PS2 version. Definitely going to play it.

Excellentnuke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
A)You can now choose the gender of the Main Character.
B)Daytime exploration is now point and click and the characters on the map have become 2D sprites. You can also now see your main character's portrait while exploring the map (daytime only)
C)While in Tartarus exploration is the same. There's also now an autosave feature in Tartarus.
D)S.Link scenes and conversations have a visual novel style.
E)There are now 5 difficulty settings.
F)There are new costumes.
G)You can now directly control your teammates in battle along with some other Persona 4 battle elements like your teammates taking a mortal blow for you.
H)Skill cards are now in the game. (How they are used isn't actually known other than they could be used to give other personas skills)
I)Fusion Skills can be used with items. (It isn't confirmed if this is the only way that they can be used)
J)New portraits for characters.
K)S.Link scenes will be voiced Persona 4 style.
L)''Tired'' status can be cured using items.
M)Entering your dorm room won't change the time.
N)There are Persona 4 cameos (so far Kashiwagi and Yukiko are confirmed to appear as cameos).
O)There is now a new ''Vision Quest'' that some theorize is a boss rush mode, this isn't confirmed.
P)There is no ''The Answer''.
Q)Anime cutscenes have been removed and replaced with in-game graphics cutscenes.
R)Other unknown additions have been added to the Male Protagonist's route.
S)P3FES' additions and changes are still present along with these new ones.

From the GameFAQs P3P board sticky.

dirty_harry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think it's cancer at all. Plus there is a new SMT coming for the DS "Strange Journey". SMT:P3 really fits well on the Sony hand-held. What is the root of this hatred?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place