a5723797

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hi, everyone

I have 1 emuMMC on a sd card and would like to share this card between different switches (I have some).

IIRC, the content of the eMMC is encrypted (with BIS keys?),

so I assume that in order to use this emuMMC on other switches,

it needs to get decrypted ( and edit some files inside?) then encrypted using other switches' keys.

Is this correct ? If so, is there any guide/tools to do this or anyone know the exact steps to do this?

Want to know if it's very hard or time-consuming to do this.

Thanks!!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everyone

I have 1 emuMMC on a sd card and would like to share this card between different switches (I have some).

it needs to get decrypted ( and edit some files inside?) then encrypted using other switches' keys.

Is this correct ? If so, is there any guide/tools to do this or anyone know the exact steps to do this?

Thanks!!
No

Reactions: wstlxx and zxr750j

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, everyone

Thanks!!
Not only is it encrypted with console unique keys but there is console unique data in the NAND itself that won't work on another Switch. Until someone figures out exactly how to modify or replace the console unique data to work on another Switch, it's not possible.

a5723797

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Not only is it encrypted with console unique keys but there is console unique data in the NAND itself that won't work on another Switch. Until someone figures out exactly how to modify or replace the console unique data to work on another Switch, it's not possible.
Thank you!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1