Setting up a WEP Wifi Connection (Problem)

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by SenutiAi, Mar 29, 2011.

Mar 29, 2011
  1. SenutiAi
    OP

Newcomer SenutiAi Advanced Member

United States
    I don't understand why or how. But I have a DSi and a 3DS, I'm trying to set up a WEP Wifi Connection because that's what the internet in my house has. When I go on the DS to enter the security key, I am told that it is incorrect or invalid. I know for sure that the key is not wrong, but I'm not sure what to do in order to fix this, I've tried entering it multiple times making very aware of caps lock or possible spacing issues. Help?

2. lompoc

Banned lompoc Banned

United States
    contack initnit provider are change your system to no password unlock it so you dont use passwords.i pick up signal for free and mine works my 3ds dslight

3. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    thats what you DO NOT WANT to do, anyone can just go on your connection

anyway to the op, im not sure what the problem is as my DSL works fine on WEP
    make sure the WEP key is correct, I think its case sensitive also

4. Doc.X

Newcomer Doc.X Advanced Member

United States
    If you have a WEP connection , When going into the internet settings on the DSi clik on ADVANCED SETUP and make your connection through one of those ( connection 4,5 or 6 ) as WEP and enter your information everything is case sensative . once its done Test your connection and everything should be working. Let us know if you get it working.